SECTION - 2 : TEAM PROCESS MAGIC
Industry sector is continuously facing an ever-increasing rate of change in the functions and the work environment. In such conditions managers are challenged to provide employees with a sense of direction, feedback and guidance to their subordinates. They themselves are in need to be successful and to have positive thinking that they can impact the same on their teams and the organization. They need to function as a guide by the side of their juniors and not as a sage on the stage. This 2-day training program will equip managers with working in team with the other employee and enhance their performance and behavior, and improve their motivation and productivity. In The Team Process Magic program, you'll learn to take people from adequacy to excellence.
Upon completion of this program, the participant will:
- Understand what is performance planning and how to build it.
- Understand how to improve the performance of team.
- How to set the goals.
- What is bad recruitment and effects of bad recruitment.
- Understand what is competency and how to measure it.
- Be able to know power of monitoring.
- Understand what is the key foundation of a team.
- Learn communication skills to be an effective leader.
- Understand the magic of belief system.
- Understand the different motivators and learning style.
This training program consists of 4 modules with various topics covered under each head. This program deepens your knowledge and provides skills that are related to working in team. Participants will be able to go back to their organizations with a positive experience which can be confidently shared and developed.
This training program is for supervisors/managers, HR managers.DURATION: 1 day (8 hrs)
mcpl01 – TEAM PERFORMANCE PROCESS
- Performance – A Definition
- The CAMI Performance Process ©
mcpl02 - GETTING THE RIGHT PERSON
- Why bad recruitments occur
- Understanding competencies using the Iceberg
- Functional Analysis
mcpl03 – SETTING EXPECTATIONS
- Setting Goals
- What is Performance Planning
- Building Performance Plans
- The Goal-Setting Session
mcpl04 – MONITORING AND GIVING FEEDBACK
- What to Monitor
- Power to Monitoring
- Measuring Skills and Competency – Pinpointing Training Needs
- Giving Feedback Assertively