The performance management process is one of the most important tools
can enable, empower, energize and develop staff. It is a tool that can
give a sense of direction to every member in organization. A good PMS or
PCMS system helps an organization increase its efficiency, decrease
cost and enhance quality. Such a system confers competative advantage on
a company and sets a standard for the rest of the industry to follow.
The Certified Performance System Architect program,
of Carlton Advance Management Institute, USA helps the HR practioner
understand the steps and methods to develop a performance management
system and to plan and create a complex and integrated performance
management system, done in India in association with Middle Earth
By attending this workshop you’ll learn:
- How to measure your employees and organizational performance using Performance Management Metrics
- Understand how a true performance and competency management system (PCMS) can be created
- Understand some the best practices among companies in performance management systems
- Define performance areas, measures and action plans
- Understand concepts of normalization and reduction of performance rating errors
- How to create performance driven culture and integrate your performance plan with your compensation system in your organization?
- How to integrate your performance management system with your competency map to drive better learning development
- Play your succession planning better using your performance plan
Unique benefits to the participants:
- Get a comprehensive, information packed courseware during the program and for back home use
- Network with other professionals with same background and interest
- Brand yourself as a certified Performance System Architect
- Increase your earning potential as a freelance professional by becoming a certified assessor
- Candidates have access to contact the instructors for doubts and clarifications via phone and email.
Who should attend?
This course is meant for exclusively for HR managers/ coaches/ senior
management inthe areas of Performance Management to upgrade themselves
with latest measurements tools and techniques, strategic planning team
for the organizations. HR students who have a passion to build their
carrer in the area of Performance Management. HR consultants and
Trainers who want to update their knowledge library.
MODULE 1: Performance and Competency Management( 1st module of CScP , CPCD and CppR)
- How to get the desire results from employees using Performance Management System?
- The success of the employees and organization through Performance Management Process
- What gets measured get managed - Performance Measurement
- Are you using latest Performance Metrics - KRA, KPI, Activity Plan, Balanced Score Card?
- Ensure that your employee have the proper skills and competencies through Competency Management?
- Competency Iceberg Model
- Linking organizational and individual goals - Perforamance and competency Management Process
- Finding tyhe right fit and ensure success through Competency Measurement
MODULE 2: Performance Review System( module 1 of CScP and module on Performance review in CPCD, CPPR)
- How are you liking your performance Review system in your organization - Perspectives involved in Performance Review System
- Is your Performance System Review optimized - making reviews more effective
- Use the suitable method for your organization - Performance Rating methods and scales
- Are you following a legally defensive Performance Appraisal system?
- The importance of reliability in performance rating systems
- Have you ever done your analysis of existing PMS through PCMM Model and Malcolm Baldridge model
- Track your employee or departmental perforamnce through Performance Tracking System
MODULE 3: Linking PMS to Rewards and Compensation ( Individual equity module of CCBM)
- Are you motivated with performance linked pay - Building Performance linked Incentives (PLI)
- How good are you in a team - Usage of Group Incentive Schemes
- Advance Models of PLI
MODULE 4: Linking PMS to Culture ( COD )
- Building value based Incentives
- Creating core competencies using a performance review system
- Understanding the Impact of PMS on culture - How effective is your Organizational Culture ?
MODULE 5: Linking PMS to Succession planning ( COD )
- Integrating PMS with Succession Planning
- Using Competency frameworks
MODULE 6: Linking PMS to Performance Coaching ( COD )
- Understanding Business Engineering Models
- Understanding Performance Coaching