The Certified Recruitment Analyst program, of Carlton Advanced Management Institute, USA, done in India, Indonesia, Dubai, Jordan and Singapore in association with Middle Earth Consultants.
It’s not just any other training program on recruitment and interviewing but is much more than that. The most highly appreciated and sought after training program by the top HR professionals across India. It involves the best recruiting practices from various industries, latest tools, techniques & strategies used in recruiting to hire and retain the best talent. This workshop involves the best of the breed global practices in recruitment and ensures that you become an expert in hiring. By the end of this workshop you will acquire skills with which you can conduct behaviour based interviewing, which is a time-tested methodology for improving hiring results.
By attending this workshop you’ll learn:
- Calculate costs associated with bad recruitment
- Use the Behavioral event interviewing techniques
- Use quan comm. And iceberg models during interviewing
- Use icebreaker question techniques and effective body language To create positive perceptions among candidates about the company
- Reduce short term attrition substantially by conducting motives and self image analysis
- To understand the latest trends and tools in recruitment
- Use behavioral indicators and BARS based rating scales
- Learn best practice interviewing practices
- Use scene setter and past performance questions and also golden pause and single word probes
Unique benefits to the participants:
- Get a comprehensive, information packed courseware during the program and for back home use
- Learn from the industry experts who have a specialist experience in the area of recruitment
- Network with other professionals with same background and interest
- Brand yourself as a certified recruiter
- Increase your earning potential as a freelance professional by becoming a certified trainer
- Unique “risk free” money back guarantee
Who should attend?
- Professionals involved in the recruitment process and recruiting professionals at all experience levels.
- Junior and first level supervisors from the recruitment department.
- Line managers, functional professionals who participate in the recruitment process as interviewers.