The Certified Employment law and Compliance Professional program, of Carlton Advanced Management Institute, USA, is done in India, Indonesia, Dubai, Jordan and Singapore in association with Middle Earth Consultants.
In recent years many important changes have taken place globally, in employment law which has a huge impact on the rights of employees and the responsibilities of employers. Changes in law regarding maternity and paternity rights, holiday entitlement, age discrimination, flexible working and smoking at work etc have all increased pressure on employers. It is the duty of the employers to understand these legal obligations and implement the concerned practices and procedures. Also, further upgradations occur on a frequent basis. It is absolutely vital that anyone with the responsibility for managing people in the workplace understands the importance of these changes and the consequences of failing to comply with employment law.
The Certified Employment law and Compliance Professional will bring you right up to date with all the essential aspects of current legislation and fully equip you to comply with the law and avoid the costly consequences of an employment tribunal.
By attending this workshop you will learn:
- A clear understanding of Employment rights and responsibilities
- Confidence to deal with difficult situations within the law
- Provide an update on recent legislative changes
- Cover in detail all aspects of employment law relating to the employment relationship
- Enable to improve the ways to handle key decisions
- Different types of contracts of employment
- How to vary contracts of employment and implications of doing so
- Different forms of discrimination
- Equal pay within the workplace
- Family friendly rights- including working flexibility
- Termination of employment
Unique benefits to the participants:
- A valuable professional certification degree specific to your role
- Cutting edge training delivery skills and knowledge
- Get comprehensive, information packed courseware during the program and for back home use
- Learn from the industry experts who have a specialist experience in the area of employment laws
- Network with other professionals with same background and interest
- Increase your earning potential as a freelance professional by becoming a certified trainer
- Unique "risk free" money back guarantee
- Candidates have access to contact the instructors for doubts and clarifications via phone and email.
- Free monthly newsletter covering latest updations on employee law for one year
Who should attend?
- PM managers or Supervisors who have direct line management responsibility and those who are involved in their organization's recruitment process