India’s top rated and the best Recruitment Program and certification
Any business wants a team that it can count on to get the job done. Management of any large corporation will tell you that finding good, loyal talent is hard. Take the time to develop a recruiting process that is constantly looking for people with the skills you need and the motivation to work for you. A good process not only finds great employees but saves you time and money on replacing and training new people.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Appreciate the importance of recruitment and calculate costs associated with bad recruitment.
- Understand all steps followed in an effective recruitment process.
- Analyze requirements and create job and competence map formats.
- Screen and shortlist application to lower short term attrition using motivational and image checkpoints.
- Conduct behavioral and functional Interviews efficiently and effectively.
- Create positive perceptions among candidates about the company.
- Effectively evaluate the candidate on behavior, skill and knowledge.
- Understand the role of non-interview techniques like Group exercises, Role plays, Psychometric tools in evaluating candidates.
- Understand the latest trends and tools in recruitment including usage of Onet, Quan comm. methodology, Threshold Traits Analysis, Behavioral Event Interviewing, Job Element Analysis and Critical Incident Method.
Who should attend?
- HR Executive, Senior HR
- Talent acquisition, Recruitment analyst, Tech recruiter
- Assistant manager HR, Associate Manager HR
- TL-recruitment, Management Trainee
- HR Generalist, HR Business Partner
- Fresher who wants to be a recruiter