India’s top rated and the best HR Business Partner Program and certification
Classroom training is available in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
The role of a HR Business Partner (HRBP) is critical in today's business world. The role of HRBP is truly strategic, not operational and means that the HRBP is fully focused on his/her customer.
HRBP’s do not design programs nor do they deliver operational HR services. First and foremost, the day to day work of the HRBP is to support the business and the business leaders. Activities include leading workforce planning for the business unit and partnering to resolve people issues and challenges within the business. They ensure rollout of the HR programs within the business – succession management, talent assessment, performance management, etc.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- HRBP evolution and its functionalities in an organization with traditional HR versus Role of a Business Partner with recent trends.Role of Business Strategy Mapping and HR mining in strategy mapping and HR mining.
- Financial acumen and financial outcomes relationship with the strategic decisions by a HRBP with different levels of HR strategy implications implemented in an organization.
- Understanding of a HR Business Partner in change management with different models for change used in an organisation.
- The importance of various stakeholders in an organisation with various methods to remove blockages for consulting approaches.
- Different skills for business partnering with its credibility, influential skills.
- Practicality of HRBP skills with like crucial conversation, appreciative inquiry, along with the behavioral skills that are required to maintain rapport with exercises and case studies.
Who should attend?
- HR Business Partners, Senior HR Business Partner
- Human Resources Managers, People managers
- HR Executives (managing and developing)
- HR Directors, CEO, CHRO’s
- Talent Managers, Talent Analyst, OD Heads, L&D Managers
- HR Consultants, HR Generalists
- Line Managers, Project leaders (who would like to collaborate better with HR)